Dress up with titanium...
I was amusing myself the other day and decided to run a batch of "Prometheus Blue" zipper pulls through the anodizing rig. Just for fun, but limited in quantity...about 30 pcs. I might make more, but I might not :)
If you are like me, you like to personalize things. Pure titanium zipper pulls can add a custom touch to your otherwise mass produced goods. It's a suble way to make something uniquely yours.
Great for jackets, bags, luggage, and flashlights. Looking for an awesome and unexpected gift? Titanium zipper pulls!
See below for a bunch of sample shots of different colors and applications.
ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS !
- Each pull includes 1 set of o-rings (3pcs) and one length (12") of cord...
- PayPal doesn't have good options for making complicated selections. Sooo, any order of 1, 3, or 6 pulls will all come with the same color o-rings and cord that you specified in your order.
- If you want a variety of color combinations...
- You can either add more sets of pulls...
- Or you can add "extra" o-rings and cord to your order. Just scroll down and you'll see those options on the bottom right
- Cord will come as a combined length, it will not be cut into separate 1 foot sections.
- No substitutions for o-ring or cord colors (please!)
- I'd love to accommodate every request but it gets very difficult and confusing. If you want more colors, please just add them as extras. Each set is only a dollar :)
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS !
Trust me. I almost always cut the cord too short the first time. I suggest using 8-10 inches of cord (more than needed) and trimming off the excess after you tie the knot...rather than trying to guess at the correct length and cutting it first.
- Thread the cord through the zipper
- Slip the pull onto the cord
- Take both strands together and tie a single overhand knot, keep it loose
- Adjust the position of the knot on the cord as desired, and then pull tight
- Trim off the excess cord close to the knot
- Heat freshly cut ends with flame to seal and prevent fraying
- Pull on the zipper pull to "seat" the knot inside the body of the pull
- HOLD THE CORD, NOT THE ZIPPER, WHEN SEATING THE PULL. If you just yank on it without holding the cord, you may break your zipper. You've been warned :)
CNC machined from pure titanium. Choose your lanyard and o-ring colors.
- CP2 Titanium
- Anodized Blue!
- 3/8" diameter
- 3/4" long
- fits 2mm (3/32") cordage
$25.00 (per pc)
EXTRA O-RINGS (SETS OF 3)
$1.00 per set
EXTRA CORD (BY THE FOOT)
$1.00 per foot